The Akamai Identity Cloud (AIC) service will undergo a maintenance update on 03 JUNE 2021 starting at 17:00 UTC. Updates will be completed in about 4 hours sequentially across all global data centers. The service will remain operational during this period with no disruptions expected for any AIC service.
The AIC platform release for June 03 will be a global release consisting of all regions.
There is no downtime anticipated or planned for this release.
There are no functional changes that require customer action or awareness.
- When: 03 JUNE 2021, 17:00 UTC
- What: Hosted Login has a number of maintenance changes to prepare for propagating the unique password error codes and future session checking. In addition, the Registration Service is being updated to prepare for propagating the unique password error codes.
- Component Area(s)*: Hosted Login & Registration Services
- Duration/Impact: During the 4 hour maintenance window, requests will be serviced normally, no anticipated or planned downtime.
* Component Area(s) - The Identity Cloud API documentation for each Component Area and Associated Service can be found on the Akamai Education Center (https://identitydocs.akamai.com/home/proposed-release-categories
No impact to service is anticipated during this change. However, if you experience a service issue during or shortly after this planned change please contact AkaTec at the numbers listed here.https://www.akamai.com/us/en/support/global-support-phone-numbers.jsp