The Akamai Identity Cloud (AIC) service will undergo a maintenance update on 08 APRIL 2021 starting at 17:00 UTC. Updates will be completed in about 3 hours sequentially across all global data centers. The service will remain operational during this period with no disruptions expected for any AIC service.
The AIC platform release for April 08 will be a global release consisting of all regions.
There is no downtime anticipated or planned for this release.
There are no functional changes that require customer action or awareness.
- When: 08 APRIL 2021, 17:00 UTC
- What: The Registration, Configuration and SAML services will undergo maintenance activities.
- Duration/Impact: During the 3 hour maintenance window, requests will be serviced normally, no anticipated or planned downtime.
** Postponed ** The AIC release with support for the Unique Password History functionality has been postponed pending work to improve the customer experience and ease of migration. More information will be shared once we have established a new release date.
In the coming weeks Akamai will be updating the Identity Cloud StatusPage as follows:
- Removing references to Janrain
- Changing notifications to originate from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Optimizing the page layout and links
- Rebranding the page to Akamai-sanctioned color, fonts and logos
At this time there’s no changes required on your part. However, please check your spam filters to ensure you receive emails sent from the above sender.
No impact to service is anticipated during this change. However, if you experience a service issue during or shortly after this planned change please contact AkaTec at the numbers listed here.https://www.akamai.com/us/en/support/global-support-phone-numbers.jsp
Apr 5, 23:00 UTC