** Update 4-29-2021 The maintenance updates for the Authentication service will not be released today as planned, but will be rescheduled for a later date. **
The Akamai Identity Cloud (AIC) service will undergo a maintenance update on 29 APRIL 2021 starting at 17:00 UTC. Updates will be completed in about 4 hours sequentially across all global data centers. The service will remain operational during this period with no disruptions expected for any AIC service.
The AIC platform release for April 29 will be a global release consisting of all regions.
There is no downtime anticipated or planned for this release.
There are no functional changes that require customer action or awareness.
- When: 29 APRIL 2021, 17:00 UTC
- What: A maintenance release of the Authentication service will include several bug fixes, introduction of error hinting, and an updated discovery document. The release will also introduce patches and a new version of the underlying OS. In addition, the Tokens service will include increased entropy for authorization codes and will introduce patches and a new version of the underlying OS.
- Component Area(s): Authentication, Tokens
- Duration/Impact: During the 4 hour maintenance window, requests will be serviced normally, no anticipated or planned downtime.
In the coming weeks Akamai will be updating the Identity Cloud StatusPage as follows:
- Removing references to Janrain
- Changing notifications to originate from email@example.com
- Optimizing the page layout and links
- Rebranding the page to Akamai-sanctioned color, fonts and logos
At this time there’s no changes required on your part. However, please check your spam filters to ensure you receive emails sent from the above sender.
No impact to service is anticipated during this change. However, if you experience a service issue during or shortly after this planned change please contact AkaTec at the numbers listed here.https://www.akamai.com/us/en/support/global-support-phone-numbers.jsp
Apr 26, 22:19 UTC