The Akamai Identity Cloud (AIC) service will undergo a maintenance update on 15 APRIL 2021 starting at 17:00 UTC. Updates will be completed in about 3 hours sequentially across all global data centers. The service will remain operational during this period with no disruptions expected for any AIC service.
The AIC platform release for April 15 will be a global release consisting of all regions.
There is no downtime anticipated or planned for this release.
There are no functional changes that require customer action or awareness.
- When: 15 APRIL 2021, 17:00 UTC
- What: The Authentication service will undergo maintenance and preparatory work for the Configurable IDP features. In addition, the Hosted Login service has a number of maintenance updates in this release. Finally, the Events service is changing the way events in the platform are enriched with customer information, the information will now be retrieved in realtime.
- Duration/Impact: During the 3 hour maintenance window, requests will be serviced normally, no anticipated or planned downtime.
In the coming weeks Akamai will be updating the Identity Cloud StatusPage as follows:
- Removing references to Janrain
- Changing notifications to originate from email@example.com
- Optimizing the page layout and links
- Rebranding the page to Akamai-sanctioned color, fonts and logos
At this time there’s no changes required on your part. However, please check your spam filters to ensure you receive emails sent from the above sender.
No impact to service is anticipated during this change. However, if you experience a service issue during or shortly after this planned change please contact AkaTec at the numbers listed here.https://www.akamai.com/us/en/support/global-support-phone-numbers.jsp
Apr 13, 01:15 UTC